* getting rss content
@ 2007-06-28 22:39 Bar Shirtcliff
From: Bar Shirtcliff @ 2007-06-28 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi hi hi

I'm new to gnus, and I've noticed that the wonderful RSS feeds that I
was anticipating reading with gnus--have no content, just links to
webpages, which pretty much defeats the purpose.

I'm wondering if anyone has written some kind of fix for this--i.e. a
small script to follow that link for you when you look at a feed item,
and puts the content into the buffer as if it were the official feed.
If no one has done it, I can do it and will, but I'd rather not have
to, for obvious reasons (I don't actually have all day to blow on
gnus).

The actual usenet news groups...  it seems like they're heavily
spammed, which is a bummer.

Cheers,
Bar