On 2015-03-16 14:48, Alexander Baier writes: >> You can look in the *Messages* buffer, there should be logs about >> expiring. If there isn't, try increasing gnus's verbosity (setting >> `gnus-verbose' to 10 for very very verbose, for instance). > > Even with setting it to 10 I only get: > > Retrieving newsgroup: nnmaildir+mailbox:INBOX.daily... > Fetching headers for nnmaildir+mailbox:INBOX.daily...done > Sorting threads...done > Generating summary...done > No more unseen articles > No more unread articles > Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules > Expiring articles...done > > Is there another way for me to track the path of an email along the > expiry process? Or does anyone else have an idea about what might be at > fault here? It seems that nothing is expired … I guess the next step is to debug the expiring function. Note that in my case I'm using imap, not maildir, and expiration functions depend on the backend. Sorry I cannot be of more help, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7