* Articles deleted from imap by another client still shown in Summary
@ 2009-04-03 19:47 Alexander Kotelnikov
From: Alexander Kotelnikov @ 2009-04-03 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

It is a little bit annoying. If I try to enter it I get error from
server:
No such article 58018 in INBOX.junk.unknown: nil

And I see no way to get rid of these articles being listed.

Seems that there is a cache, may be there is a way to invalidate it?

* Re: Articles deleted from imap by another client still shown in Summary
@ 2009-04-04  1:39 ` Alexander Kotelnikov
From: Alexander Kotelnikov @ 2009-04-04  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Seems to be a gnus-agent problem. Just switched to cvs gnus, and the
problem is still there. Also with agent it is impossible sometimes to
get old articles.