* Persisting imap connection attempts
@ 2006-12-06  7:05 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2006-12-06  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

after removing all the references to "nnimap" in my secondary methods
(primary is nntp only), Gnus v0.6 keeps trying to connect to the imap
accounts i had configured before.

It happened after i start playing with nndiary, but i can't figure out
why it should be related...

Where the imap connection could be handled from when there is nothing
in `gnus-secondary-select-methods' ?

Hints wellcome!

--
Bastien

* Re: Persisting imap connection attempts
@ 2006-12-17 11:41 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2006-12-17 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bastien <bzgNOSPAM@altern.org> writes:

> after removing all the references to "nnimap" in my secondary methods
> (primary is nntp only), Gnus v0.6 keeps trying to connect to the imap
> accounts i had configured before.

> Where the imap connection could be handled from when there is nothing
> in `gnus-secondary-select-methods' ?

Anyone, any idea?

Thanks!

--

@ 2006-12-20 16:45 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2006-12-20 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bastien <bzgNOSPAM@altern.org> writes:

> after removing all the references to "nnimap" in my secondary
> methods (primary is nntp only), Gnus v0.6 keeps trying to connect to
> the imap accounts i had configured before.

Take a look at all your groups (A A and/or A k might do something
useful from the group buffer) and be sure to kill all nnimap groups.

Kai