In W2K, I use GNUs/Xemacs in conjunction with Hamster, so have never had to setup up GNUs to pull from multiple servers. What lines do I need to add to my .gnus to pull from more than one server? Also, for my W2K installation, I have the following line in my .gnus: (add-hook 'nntp-server-opened-hook 'nntp-send-authinfo) and a file called authinfo that contains this: machine 127.0.0.1 username password but I still get asked for my username and password each time I start up GNUs. What have I done wrong?