* Can "Gcc" ignore some headers?
@ 2007-04-05 17:53 Leo
From: Leo @ 2007-04-05 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I have mails and news archived through 'Gcc'. I am wondering if it is
possible to make the archived messages ignore some headers. Thank you
very much.

Regards,

* Re: Can "Gcc" ignore some headers?
@ 2007-04-05 20:15 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-04-05 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Thu, Apr 05 2007, Leo wrote:

> I have mails and news archived through 'Gcc'. I am wondering if it is
> possible to make the archived messages ignore some headers. Thank you
> very much.

I don't think there's any predefined functionality in Gnus to achieve
this.  You'd need to add some more `(message-remove-header "foo")'
after (message-remove-header "gcc") in `gnus-inews-do-gcc', I think.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: Can "Gcc" ignore some headers?
@ 2007-04-07  9:33   ` Leo
From: Leo @ 2007-04-07  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On 2007-04-05, Reiner Steib said:

> On Thu, Apr 05 2007, Leo wrote:
>
>> I have mails and news archived through 'Gcc'. I am wondering if it is
>> possible to make the archived messages ignore some headers. Thank you
>> very much.
>
> I don't think there's any predefined functionality in Gnus to achieve
> this.  You'd need to add some more `(message-remove-header "foo")'
> after (message-remove-header "gcc") in `gnus-inews-do-gcc', I think.
>
> Bye, Reiner.

Thank you, Reiner. I did so and everything seems to work perfectly.

Best,