* special summary
@ 2005-10-05  7:47 Flatman
From: Flatman @ 2005-10-05  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to generate a summary buffer containing all articles
that:

-  Have a score +
-  Are not read

Thanks

--
Erik

* Life is wonderful with Emacs and Perl *

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 185 bytes --]

* Re: special summary
@ 2005-10-05  9:14 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-10-05  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Oct 05 2005, Flatman wrote:

> Is it possible to generate a summary buffer containing all articles
> that:
>
> -  Have a score +

/ v 1

> -  Are not read

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: special summary
@ 2005-10-05 10:01   ` Flatman
From: Flatman @ 2005-10-05 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Reiner Steib <reinersteib+from-uce@imap.cc> wrote:

| On Wed, Oct 05 2005, Flatman wrote:
|
| > Is it possible to generate a summary buffer containing all articles
| > that:
| >
| > -  Have a score +
|
| / v 1
|
| > -  Are not read

| Bye, Reiner.

Thank you,

These work as a 'filter' for the current summary .
However I'd like to generate a summary of _all_ articles from _all_
groups , and then filtering as you say...

--

@ 2005-10-05 12:21     ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2005-10-05 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Oct 05 2005, Flatman wrote:

> However I'd like to generate a summary of _all_ articles from _all_
> groups , and then filtering as you say...

Theoretically, you can generate a virtual group containing all other
groups (info "(gnus)Virtual Groups") and apply `/ v 1' and `x' there.
But in a real world scenario (with many and/or large groups) it will
have problems, I'd guess.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,