* Sorting groups by total score
@ 2002-10-18 22:47 Jarle Thorsen
From: Jarle Thorsen @ 2002-10-18 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have sorted my list of groups by Ctrl-k/Ctrl-y the way I want it. Now I
want it to be sorted by the total score of (unread) articles in the group,
and then if the score is the same I want it to have the "rank" that it has
today.

How do I accomplish this ?
--
Jarle Thorsen
     Q:   But why do brunettes take the pill ?

* Re: Sorting groups by total score
       [not found]   ` <m24r2fjo2w.fsf@maskin.flamestrike.no-ip.org>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-06-29  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jarle Thorsen <jarle@genbukan.no> writes:

> Hopefully it just made it to your to-do list :)

I don't have a todo list any more -- I just use the normal free
software feature methodology:

1) If something is suggested only once, and I just can't be bothered,
   I don't implement it.

2) If something is suggested many times, I get annoyed and don't
   implement it.

I'm ISO9000 certified!  Yay!