On 2014-07-06 21:09, Steven Arntson writes: > I do have a more general question about the functionality of gwene. Not > sure if this is the right place for the question, but ... > > There's an author at our weekly paper here I'd like to follow. When > I try to input his feed into gwene, I get this result: > > A feed with this internal ID (http://www.thestranger.com) is already > subscribed as gwene.com.thestranger.[...] > > This is because someone has already entered the rss for one of the other > authors at the same paper. > > Any way for me to get the feed for my author into gwene? You can try asking about this on gmane.discuss. I recently had a similar issue (http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.discuss/16223) and the reply was that I had to contact the feed authors to make sure they used a different tag in their feeds. Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7