Cecil Westerhof writes: > Op Monday 24 Feb 2014 18:08 CET schreef Rainer M. Krug: > >> I am looking for a nice dark color theme which works nicely with >> gnus. At the moment I am using leuven, but it is neither sdark (but >> at least not to bright) but some contrasts are just to low that one >> can not read the text. >> >> So my question: which color themes work nicely with emacs 24.3.1 on >> a Mac in a window - not terminal? > > I use manoj-dark. Thanks all of you for your replies - I am using at the moment manjo-dark, and it looks quite good, but I will see which one I will stick to. Cheers, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom