* Mouse clicking strangeness.
@ 2015-11-17  1:27 Random832
From: Random832 @ 2015-11-17  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

In the binary builds of Emacs that I have used (both on OSX from
emacsforosx.com and on Ubuntu LTS), I have been able to left-click
(mouse-1) on group names and messages to open them, but when I built
from source on my Ubuntu machine suddenly it only works if I
middle-click (mouse-2). Was this an actual change between versions [I
_think_ my OSX version is more or less the same version as the source
version, 24.5.1] or is something else going on? And where are these
bindings defined?

* Re: Mouse clicking strangeness.
@ 2015-12-07  9:11 ` Elias Mårtenson
From: Elias Mårtenson @ 2015-12-07  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)