timotheus writes: > Is there a way in Gnus to list only those threads that have new articles > *and* that I have contributed at least one post to? Even better: show > the whole thread; and only those threads that I have participated in; > and also have one or more unread article? No takers? :-) How do others keep track of following up with responses to their own posts first; and then look at new ones later? I imagine that an efficient usage pattern would be: - frequently follow-up on all threads that I am participating in - less frequently skim through other threads Even simpler. I post a new article. Someone replies. Gnus defaults to hiding read articles, ahd showing new ones. On a very busy mailing list with many similar subject lines, how would I quickly find any and all follow-ups specifically to my article(s) without reading through 100s of posts? -timotheus