On 2014-09-26 15:09, asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: > Alan Schmitt writes: > >> My question is: how can I configure gnus to access the same server >> with two different users? I could not find where to specify the user >> in the select methods, and if I put two users in my authinfo, I don't >> know how to tell gnus to use one or the other. > > The "machine" keyword in the .authinfo file can be a little misleading. > > Gnus uses it to match the name of the server in the configuration, not > to find the hostname to connect to. Thank you, this is exactly what I was missing! Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7