Hi I am looking for an easy way of opening a message, which is open in gnus, in notmuch. My reasoning is two fold: 1) that under notmuch, the mail is referenced by their ID, and that the folder - so I can get a link to the message which is not dependant on in which folder the mail is stored 2) this would make it possible to easily and quickly view the whole thread. One way would be to use notmuch-search with specifying the message id - but how can I get the message id? Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom