Hi all, I lately received some signed emails and I don't know how to properly handle them. So I started learning to use signing/encrypting facilities in Gnus by reading the security section in message info. I have few questions: o When signing an email, my private key will be used, right? And I could encrypt an email with just the recipient's pub key. But when I send an encrypted email, I will also be prompted to input passphrase. Does this mean signing is automatically done? o What is the simplest way to handle multiple personal keys? I created two keys. One for work and one for anything else. But when I signed an email, only the one indicated by pgg-default-user-id is used. I am somehow stuck with Gnus 5.11 but I have easypg installed. As I understood, for Gnus 5.11 to sign/encrypt emails using epg, I need to use pgg-epg.el which is also installed. o When I try to encrypt an email to a recipient whose pub key is not in my pub-key-ring, I will get an error (wrong-type-argument epg-key-p nil) (full backtrace attached). How to set up gnus to import the pubkey from key-server? If you have any suggestions on signing and encrypting emails, I am very happy to hear them. Thank you in advance for your help.