* Some notes on running No Gnus 0.10 on Mac OS/Carbon Emacs
@ 2009-04-02 21:31 Alexander Kotelnikov
From: Alexander Kotelnikov @ 2009-04-02 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi.

About a year ago I had to change my environment from Linux and Cyrus
IMAP server to Mac OS and MS Exchange. That time I failed to get Gnus
working for me. This week I got time to get back to Gnus, and I can't
express how content I am.

But I have some minor problems.

1. General way to switch between same application windows on Mac OS is
Command-`, I have Meta bound to Option, so it works in Emacs... with an
exception of frame where *Group* window is active. Seems it behaves like
if just ` is entered. Any ideas?

2. I'd like attached images to be shown inline when possible, it worked
on Linux for me, is it possible on Mac OS?

3. I would like to be able to click Enter on MIME attachment and get it
opened with an appropriate application, did anyone worked on this.

Thanks,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-04-02 21:31 UTC | newest]