* prevent headers justification
@ 2005-10-29 10:17 Sébastien Kirche
From: Sébastien Kirche @ 2005-10-29 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

while trying to change the format or my gnus-user-agent from (emacs gnus
type) to (emacs  gnus config), I noticed that gnus  justifies some of my
headers.

It  is  probably unrelated  to  specific  User-Agent:  header (with  the
previous gnus-user-agent value, the header contained

and it was not justified.
As far I can see it justifies also the references: header.

While i am typing my messages, I have the filladapt and auto-fill modes.
How could I prevent my headers from being justified ?

Thanks for some pointers.
--
Sébastien Kirche

* Re: prevent headers justification
@ 2005-10-30 13:08 ` Sébastien Kirche
From: Sébastien Kirche @ 2005-10-30 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 12:10 on oct 29 2005, Sébastien Kirche said :

> How could I prevent my headers from being justified ?

Thanks  to  the  french  emacs  group, for  the  user-agent  header  the
following works :

(add-to-list 'message-field-fillers '(User-Agent ignore))

--
Sébastien Kirche