* nnfolder-inhibit-expiry ?
@ 2002-04-17 16:39 Gerald Hein
From: Gerald Hein @ 2002-04-17 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

What exactely is the meaning of 'nnfolder-inhibit-expiry' in the
following context (definition of 'gnus-message-archive-method'):

cite from Gnus-info:

  `gnus-message-archive-method' says what virtual server Gnus is
  to use to store sent messages.  The default is:
      (nnfolder "archive"
                (nnfolder-directory   "~/Mail/archive")
                (nnfolder-active-file "~/Mail/archive/active")
                (nnfolder-get-new-mail nil)
->             (nnfolder-inhibit-expiry t))

Unfortunately I can't find any further documentation for the
usage of nnfolder-inhibit-expiry.
Is the usage of nnfolder-inhibit-expiry documentated in the Gnus
info system ?

Thanks,
Gerald

* Re: nnfolder-inhibit-expiry ?
@ 2002-04-17 16:52 ` Paul Jarc
From: Paul Jarc @ 2002-04-17 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gerald Hein <gerald.hein@epost.de> wrote:
> What exactely is the meaning of 'nnfolder-inhibit-expiry' in the
> following context (definition of 'gnus-message-archive-method'):

It means messages in groups on this server will never be expired.

> Unfortunately I can't find any further documentation for the
> usage of nnfolder-inhibit-expiry.
> Is the usage of nnfolder-inhibit-expiry documentated in the Gnus
> info system ?

Apparently not. :(

paul