* How to change name to the draft group?
@ 2005-09-04 19:35 romeomedina
From: romeomedina @ 2005-09-04 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd like to change the draft group's name, which is
'nndraft:drafts' by default, into another one at my pleasure.
Is it possible? I couldn't find any cue in Gnus Manual.

Thanks,
Rodolfo

* Re: How to change name to the draft group?
@ 2005-09-04 21:34 ` Nelson Ferreira
From: Nelson Ferreira @ 2005-09-04 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

"romeomedina" == romeomedina  <romeomedina@libero.it> writes:

    romeomedina> I'd like to change the draft group's name, which is
    romeomedina> 'nndraft:drafts' by default, into another one at my
    romeomedina> pleasure.  Is it possible? I couldn't find any cue in
    romeomedina> Gnus Manual.

Actually, the nndraft group names are hard-coded in the Gnus
code, so one would have to tweak the code to use (ideally) a
custom variable in gnus-start.el, gnus-art.el, gnus-draft.el,
gnus-registry.el, gnus-sum.el, message.el, nnagent.el, nndraft.el,
nnmail.el .

[...]

--
Nelson Ferreira