* Re: Grouping Threads Differently Per Summary Buffer
       [not found] <3cd4048e$0$251$39cecf19@news.twtelecom.net>
@ 2002-05-05  0:08 ` Paul Jarc
From: Paul Jarc @ 2002-05-05  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Chris Richards" <cjr@netpliance.net> wrote:
> I found that I could write my own threading routine
> with gnus-summary-thread-gathering-function.  However,
> it appears that this would be a global routine.

You can give the variable a group-local value.  Type [G c] on the
group in the *Group* buffer and look for "Variables".  You might also
need to add 'gnus-summary-thread-gathering-function to
gnus-newsgroup-variables, but I wouldn't expect so.  I'm not sure
which version these features were introduced in; you might need to
upgrade.

paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-05  0:08 UTC | newest]