* Delayed messages with "revealing" Date header?
@ 2010-02-11 22:39 Tim Landscheidt
From: Tim Landscheidt @ 2010-02-11 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

sorry, I previously sent this message by mistake to ding.

  When I delay a message with C-c C-j, the message gets a
Date header with the current time (visible in the delayed
group) that is not filtered when the message is sent. This
results in a message sent at time Y that is clearly labelled
as having been written at time X - though in most cases I
would assume the intention would be to pretend it having
been written at time Y. Is this an issue with my setup
(Gnus 5.13) or is my use case so uncommon? :-)

Tim