* Re: Viewing html in gnus on emacs
       [not found] <x02mpt2w3584.fsf@maverick.ph.ed.ac.uk>
@ 2004-11-02 11:20 ` Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2004-11-02 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Philip Clark <P.J.Clark@ed.ac.uk> writes:

> I am trying to view html email files in emacs with gnus. However, I
> can't seem to get it working and wonder if someone might help.
>
> I've installed w3 and made sure it is in my load path for emacs and that
> it works. I then have tried:-
>
> (setq mm-text-html-renderer 'w3)
>
> but it doesn't seem to work. If I set it to nil then it will bring up
> mozilla and display the email properly, but I would really like to use
> w3 instead. Does anyone have any ideas?

Maybe you've got more look with the Emacs interface to w3m
(http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/), for me it works much nicer than w3.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-02 11:20 UTC | newest]