* Unusual summary buffer for sent folders
@ 2002-12-17 14:00 marcuirl
From: marcuirl @ 2002-12-17 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have just noticed this in my sent folders which I have no idea
about, i.e. how they got there or what to do with them!

O +13-Dec 15:04 [ 105: => comp.os.linux.mis] Re: Newbie question
Q      14-Dec 17:07 [   0:                     ]
O +        14-Dec 17:07 [  72: => comp.os.linux.mis]
Q              16-Dec 13:45 [   0:                     ]
O +                16-Dec 13:45 [  38: => comp.os.linux.mis]

What are the Q's? When I press return on them Q -> G and they are just
empty or when I press t to see the whole header I get the error

Args out of range: 1, 0

Any ideas? Gnus v5.9.0, emacs 21.2.1

marcu
--
Unless otherwise noted, the statements herein reflect my
personal opinions and not those of any organisation with

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-17 14:00 UTC | newest]