* Setting the Return-Path?
@ 2002-09-08  0:16 Kinkie
From: Kinkie @ 2002-09-08  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.
I'm trying to subscribe to a mailing list managed by some version of
ezmlm. Ezmlm seems to be ignoring all user-related headers (From:,

It would seem that it's not possible to configure the Return-Path from
gnus-posting-styles or the group variables. It appears that it can be
initialized from the var user-mail-address, but I need it to change
depending on the group (which can be nntp or nnimap) I'm posting to,
so user-mail-address seems inadequate. It would also seem that the
"address" clause of the posting-styles has no impact whatsoever on the
outgoing headers.
I'm using gnus v5.8.8.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

--
	kinkie (kinkie-ml [at] tiscalinet [dot] it)
	Random fortune, unrelated to the message:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-08  0:16 UTC | newest]