* duplicates in Server Browse buffer and invisible messages in nnlocal
@ 2012-12-05 17:37 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2012-12-05 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I've noticed that all the groups listed in the Server Browse Buffer in
my nnlocal method show up twice, with slightly different messages
numbers  (45 and 47 for example). How can it be so ? I have
(setq gnus-select-method
	'(nnml "local"))
in .gnus.el and was under the impression that it would just return a
list of all folders in ~/Mail ?

Also, I've experienced several strange things with these groups :

* some messages regularly reappear as unread even though I marked the
  whole group as read with c

* I can't get some messages in the Summary Buffer even though the
  corresponding file exists in the ~/Mail/folder

Could all these be related ?

Julien.