* Emacs 23.2 with Gnus 5.13 = Loss of color
@ 2010-11-08 17:58 Alun Evans
From: Alun Evans @ 2010-11-08 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I've been running for quite a while, well ok, a hell of a long time, with:

  Emacs 21.3.1 + No Gnus v0.6

I tried recently to switch to Emacs 23.2 and its bundled Gnus, but in
the Group and Summary modes I lose all colors, with the exception of
some string highlighting...

Message mode seems ok.

Any one have any hints about where to start poking?

gnus-visual looks ok.

thanks,

A.

--
Alun Evans

* Emacs 23.2 with Gnus 5.13 = Loss of color
@ 2010-11-08 17:57 Alun Evans