* scary nnfolder
@ 2002-07-17 12:42 Uli Wortmann
From: Uli Wortmann @ 2002-07-17 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I recently changed from the nnimap backend to the nnfolder
backend. While transfer (via m-B c) to the local folders went smooth,
I realized the next day, that none of my nnfolder stored mails were
readable any longer. I resubcribed the nnfolder server, and alas, the
messaged were not lost. This time I marked them with !, but, the next
day, they were "lost" again.

Im sure that this is not intentional, but searching through the
postings brougt no enlightment.

Below I've appended some of the configuration stuff, and if anybody
knows what's wrong, I'd be grateful for a hint.

        Thanks

                Uli
--
	Uli Wortmann           http://individual.utoronto.ca/uliw
	Dept. of Geology       Fax (Switzerland) (1) 632  1030

(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '(
	(nnfolder "local"
		  (nnfolder-directory "gnus-mail")
		  (nnfolder-get-new-mail t)
		  (nnfolder-inhibit-expiry t)
		  )
                (nnimap "uoft"
		;;(nnimap-stream ssl)
		(nnimap-address "some value")
		(nnimap-split-inbox "inbox")
		(gnus-auto-expirable-newsgroups "nnimap.*")
		(nnimap-split-crosspost nil)
		(imap-log "*uoft-imap-log*")
		(nnimap-split-rule
		 (
		  ("mail.isogeochem" "^To:.*ISOGEOCHEM*")
		  ("mail.sednet" "^Cc:.sednet*")
		  ("mail.sednet" "^Subject:.*sednet*")
		  ("nnimap.new-toronto" ".*")
		  )
		 )
		)
	)
      )

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-17 12:42 UTC | newest]