* turning off renderning/washing for smileys in a single group
@ 2003-09-27  9:17 Patrick Drechsler
From: Patrick Drechsler @ 2003-09-27  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Smileys are cool in Mails and 99% of the NGs I subscribe to. But they
are horrible when being displayed by default for NGs which use the
same syntax for code as in:

     [i1,i2,i3]=ndgrid(1:3);
     cat(2,i3(:),i2(:),i1(:))

hitting 'G-c' in the summary-buffer did not help me either. Normally
I just type 'W-g', but for certain NG I'd prefer default 'no
smileys'.

Thankful for any pointers on how to exclude certain NG from default
Gnus behaviour,

Patrick

--
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary components.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-27  9:17 UTC | newest]