* Re: Marking a post as "interesting"
       [not found]   ` <87u1jtypjq.fsf@lexx.delysid.org>
@ 2002-10-11 22:27     ` Jan Exner
From: Jan Exner @ 2002-10-11 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mario Lang <mlang@delysid.org> writes:

> Come to think of it, maybe scoring is the way to go.  Can I score up
> all future followups of a certain mail?

Try 'I T'.

Grüße,
Jan

--
Jan Exner · exner@gmx.net · 0x9E0D3E98 · http://www.jan-exner.de/

Neues aus Frankreich http://www.jan-exner.de/france.html

@ 2002-10-11 15:58     ` Tim Haynes
From: Tim Haynes @ 2002-10-11 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mario Lang <mlang@delysid.org> writes:

> Come to think of it, maybe scoring is the way to go.  Can I score
> up all future followups of a certain mail?

`I' might be your friend here?

 | I runs the command gnus-summary-increase-score
 |    which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-score'.
 | (gnus-summary-increase-score &optional SCORE SYMP)
 |
 | Make a score entry based on the current article. The user will be
 | prompted for header to score on, match type, permanence, and the string
 | to be used. The numerical prefix will be used as score.

Use `followup' as a type and it should suggest the current message-id
header, unless I'm muchly mistaken.

~Tim
--
Move a mountain / Fill the ground           |piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk