* Can't read RSS feed
@ 2013-07-16 10:37 Rud1ger Sch1erz
From: Rud1ger Sch1erz @ 2013-07-16 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi folks,

I use Ma Gnus v0.4 with GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601) of
2013-03-17 on MARVIN to read RSS feeds.

There are a couple of feeds, I don't have any problems. However, there
is one specific, I can't manage to read:

  http://www.flyingbrick.de/board/feed.php

When I try to make a RSS group, using `G R' in the group buffer, I get
these messages:

Contacting host: www.flyingbrick.de:80
XML-RPC is not available... not checking Syndic8.
gnus-group-make-rss-group: No feeds found for http://www.flyingbrick.de/board/feed.php

On the other hand, using this feed with Thunderbird, I don't experience
any problems. So, somehow the feed itself seems to be ok.

Any ideas?

--
Tschau
Rüdiger

Achtung, dieser Artikel ist mit sublimalen Werbeeinblendungen hinterlegt.

* Re: Can't read RSS feed
@ 2013-08-01 11:11 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rud1ger Sch1erz <nospam_tigre@yahoo.es> writes:

> There are a couple of feeds, I don't have any problems. However, there
> is one specific, I can't manage to read:
>
>   http://www.flyingbrick.de/board/feed.php

That's an Atom feed.  I don't think nnrss supports Atom?

  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php