* Scoring followups to yourself when using drafts or gnus-delay?
@ 2012-10-29 12:15 Anssi Saari
From: Anssi Saari @ 2012-10-29 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Is there an easy way to score up followups to messages when you saved a
draft or used gnus-delay? The easy way for direct posting is just

(add-hook
  'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-article)

The problem with that is that gnus-draft-send (which gnus-delay also
uses when sending) doesn't run message-sent-hook.

* Re: Scoring followups to yourself when using drafts or gnus-delay?
@ 2012-12-24 17:22 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-12-24 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Anssi Saari <as@sci.fi> writes:

> Is there an easy way to score up followups to messages when you saved a
> draft or used gnus-delay? The easy way for direct posting is just
>
> (add-hook
>   'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-article)
>
> The problem with that is that gnus-draft-send (which gnus-delay also
> uses when sending) doesn't run message-sent-hook.

Hm...  No, I don't think that's possible.

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

* Re: Scoring followups to yourself when using drafts or gnus-delay?
@ 2012-12-28 15:07   ` Anssi Saari
From: Anssi Saari @ 2012-12-28 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> Anssi Saari <as@sci.fi> writes:
>
>> Is there an easy way to score up followups to messages when you saved a
>> draft or used gnus-delay? The easy way for direct posting is just
>>
>> (add-hook
>>   'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-article)
>>
>> The problem with that is that gnus-draft-send (which gnus-delay also
>> uses when sending) doesn't run message-sent-hook.
>
> Hm...  No, I don't think that's possible.

Well, could you consider it an enhancement request for Ma Gnus? Come to
think of it, I'd also like gnus-delay to put the sending time in the
Date header, not creation time like it seems to be.

* Re: Scoring followups to yourself when using drafts or gnus-delay?
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-12-31 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Anssi Saari <as@sci.fi> writes:

>>> (add-hook
>>>   'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-article)
>>>
>>> The problem with that is that gnus-draft-send (which gnus-delay also
>>> uses when sending) doesn't run message-sent-hook.
>>
>> Hm...  No, I don't think that's possible.
>
> Well, could you consider it an enhancement request for Ma Gnus?

No, `gnus-score-followup-article' can only do its thing from the proper
summary buffer you're responding to, if I read the code correctly.
Doing it when flushing the queue would be difficult.