* Re: Expiring article but keep flags?
       [not found] <mailman.1843.1371462222.22516.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2013-08-01 11:21 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Rainer M Krug <Rainer@krugs.de> writes:

> I guess my question goes beyond what expiring was intended to do, but
> here it is:
>
> I would like to expire an article, but keep the ! tag.
> Is there a way of doing this?

If the message has been deleted, then the flags for the message will be
removed.  However, if you're just marking the article as expirable, you
can also have the ! tag in place.

  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php

* Expiring article but keep flags?
@ 2013-06-17  9:43 Rainer M Krug