* Re: how to refresh zombie groups
       [not found] <mailman.16698.1357318271.855.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2013-08-01 13:04 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: J. David Boyd; +Cc: info-gnus-english

david@adboyd.com (J. David Boyd) writes:

> I see a lot of groups in my zombie list, but not the newest ones from
> gwene.com.  Is there some way to refresh the list?

If you're auto-subscribing all new groups as zombies, then you have to
make Gnus query the server for new groups.  The easiest way to do that
is to put the gwene server into `gnus-secondary-select-methods'.

  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php

* how to refresh zombie groups
@ 2013-01-04 16:50 J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2013-01-04 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)