* HTML mail: w3m and blockquote
@ 2013-03-23 10:59 Nuno Silva
From: Nuno Silva @ 2013-03-23 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

I dislike HTML mail, but Google seems to be *epic* at sending out
cryptic text/plain parts (Google, not Gmail users, especially because
this is not restricted to Gmail, it's also a problem with Google's
automatic replies).

I'd perhaps look at having gnus render the HTML part for google's
mails (ideas on how to make discouraged parts depend on the message
generator are welcome, too). But, meanwhile, I notice that the
blockquote HTML mails use for citation levels is rendered as
*whitespace* in w3m. What would be a good way to get ">" instead?

--
Nuno Silva (aka njsg)
http://njsg.sdf-eu.org/

* Re: HTML mail: w3m and blockquote
@ 2013-08-01 12:35 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

<nunojsilva@invalid.invalid> (Nuno Silva) writes:

> I'd perhaps look at having gnus render the HTML part for google's
> mails (ideas on how to make discouraged parts depend on the message
> generator are welcome, too). But, meanwhile, I notice that the
> blockquote HTML mails use for citation levels is rendered as
> *whitespace* in w3m. What would be a good way to get ">" instead?

Leading white space is the normal way to display <blockquote>.

  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php