* Is it possible to show HTML email in Gnus?
@ 2010-09-11  7:37 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2010-09-11  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

For some time, I received HTML format emails in my Emacs Gnus?

But in my Emacs Gnus, I will read the HTML itself other than the HTML
formated content.

so is it possible to show HTML formatted Email in Gnus? I don't want to
read HTML code in my Email. Or any other solution not to read HTML code?

Thanks

Water Lin

--
The Big Bang on Busy Reading: http://bigbang.WaterLin.org
Email: WaterLin@sohu.com

* Re: Is it possible to show HTML email in Gnus?
@ 2010-09-11 14:23 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-09-11 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Water Lin <WaterLin@sohu.invalid> writes:

> so is it possible to show HTML formatted Email in Gnus? I don't want to
> read HTML code in my Email. Or any other solution not to read HTML code?

In Emacs 23, the best solution to display HTML email is to install w3m
and emacs-w3m.