* mail without gnus (and gcc)
@ 2002-04-30 12:44 Greg Trafton
From: Greg Trafton @ 2002-04-30 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, All.  I'd like to be able to send mail without starting up gnus
first.  I'd also like to be able to have access to Gcc (so when I send
mail out it goes into the right outgoing group).  I don't mind hand
editing the Gcc header and most of my defaults are right (i.e., outbox).

I've set
(setq mail-user-agent 'message-user-agent)
but I don't get Gcc then...

I'm using xemacs 21.1 and oort gnus v0.05.

thanks!
greg

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-30 12:44 UTC | newest]