* switching group in summary buffer
@ 2011-01-01 23:03 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2011-01-01 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

Is there a function for switching current group without changing first to
the group buffer?

I would like to find something like this in the summary (or article) buffer:
- press key for "gnus-summary-goto-group" function
- possibility to cycle through groups with new messages with SPACE
- possibility to enter group name in mini-buffer with tab-completion

TIA for any hints!

And thanks a lot for this great software, I've just switched from mutt
to gnus!

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: switching group in summary buffer
@ 2011-01-02  7:13 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-01-02  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

pmlists@free.fr (Peter Münster) writes:

> I would like to find something like this in the summary (or article) buffer:
> - press key for "gnus-summary-goto-group" function
> - possibility to cycle through groups with new messages with SPACE
> - possibility to enter group name in mini-buffer with tab-completion

There is no pre-defined functionality in Gnus for doing this.