* Multiple faces
@ 2003-06-18 16:34 Hanak David
From: Hanak David @ 2003-06-18 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I suppose I'm not the only one who once in a while sees two faces (one of
them is an X-face of course).  Is there an "official" way to favor one of
them or do I have to write my own gnus-part-display-hook function?  I'm
thinking of like setting gnus-treat-display-xface to some tricky value
that detects the presence of a Face header and returns nil.

Another "interesting" behaviour is when I press 't' (toggle-header), the
display state of both faces is toggled, no matter what the prefix is.
Hm.  Any ideas?

David

* Re: Multiple faces
@ 2003-06-23 23:30 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-06-23 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hanak David <dhanak@inf.bme.hu> writes:

> I suppose I'm not the only one who once in a while sees two faces (one of
> them is an X-face of course).  Is there an "official" way to favor one of
> them or do I have to write my own gnus-part-display-hook function?  I'm
> thinking of like setting gnus-treat-display-xface to some tricky value
> that detects the presence of a Face header and returns nil.

There's nothing in Gnus for doing that, but I think there should be.