Hi, thanks to a friend of mine (for this, I'll hate him for the rest of my life! ;), I'm in the process of migrating from claws-mail to gnus. The former used to deal perfectly well with links in mails from Stack Exchange (as the one forwarded below) as the following one, e.g.: [producing embossed tactile graphics with Tikz for visually challenged student]() but the latter (gnus) fails to open this link with the following error: gnus-article-press-button: Wrong type argument: listp, # The link above may be okay in gnus because I copied-pasted it but should fail in the real original mail (as the one forwarded below). Thanks for any hint. Best regards. From: "Stack Exchange" Subject: TeX - LaTeX Weekly Newsletter - Tuesday, March 4, 2014 To: denis.bitouze-+dnS0V84//6utFfPrQvdYI7XoPQn/2jS@public.gmane.org Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:51:04 +0000 (6 days, 19 hours, 55 minutes ago)