So far I wrote my sieve script by hand, but now I am trying to put my sieve-rules into group parameters. For groups where I have a single sender put in it works nicely: ,---- | (sieve address "sender" "someone.somewhere.org") `---- However, I could not figure out how to generate rules like the following: ,---- | if address :contains "from" ["name-LMehjL4SQ+Y@public.gmane.org", "else-UDnQCpdwoQ8@public.gmane.org"] { | fileinto "groupname"; | } `---- I've tried to put a list, a long string, multiple sieve parameters and other such constructs into gnus-parameters. How does one achieve such behavior? Thanks for your help in advance. Greetings, Jochen -- Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)