On 9 sep 2004, Sebastien Kirche wrote: > Thanks for you snippet : it is a nice sample for me (with the > multiple and different checks) and gave one solution to check > for the backend to find that it is mail and not news. That is > what i was looking for. This is a way of doing things. But I consider Lisp like others consider Perl: there are several ways for doing things :). > See ya on EMacsFr ;) :/ No problem. -- "GNU is my religion" .O. Xavier Maillard ..O Reims - France OOO +33 6 68 04 64 37