From: Steve Youngs <steve@sxemacs.org>
Subject: Re: itimer vs. gnus with rss
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:10:01 GMT	[thread overview]

* Andreas Goesele <goesele@hfph.mwn.de> writes:

  > Steve Youngs <steve@sxemacs.org> writes:
  >> * Andreas Goesele <goesele@hfph.mwn.de> writes:
  >>
  >> > itimer "with-timeout" signaled: (void-function with-timeout-handler)
  >>
  >> Update your "xemacs-base" package.  That function is in timer-funcs.el
  >> which is in that package.

  > Thanks. I have xemacs-base 1.96. Isn't that up to date?

Well that blows my theory out of the water, your xemacs-base is
current enough.

Can you get a lisp backtrace [1] and report it, together with the
trace, to <xemacs-beta@xemacs.org>.

Footnotes:
[1]  M-: (setq debug-on-error t) RET

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: A94B3003>---|
|                 I am Dyslexic of Borg.                   |