* nnml article filenames
@ 2005-10-28 12:05 Pranav K. Tiwari
From: Pranav K. Tiwari @ 2005-10-28 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

To allow desktop search programs go through nnml articles, I would like
to give an extension like .xyz, and tell these programs to treat these
files like email.

For doing that, I am trying to see if nnml can store articles as 1.xyz,
2.xyz etc. rather than  1, 2, ..

I have been able get it to read these articles appropriately, by
modifying 'nnml-article-to-file (article)', such that it looks for a
file 1.xyz for the article 1. But, while saving messages into the group,
this function is not called.

How can I change the names of files in which the articles are stored?

thx,
--
Pranav Tiwari.