* nntp server browered failed
@ 2006-09-16 11:23 Richard.Jor
From: Richard.Jor @ 2006-09-16 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

  when I browered a nntp server (e.g news.cn99.com ), it did read the message from the server,
and read active file, however, an error
" Wrong type argument: stringp, ("alt.00.fred-hall-is-a-piece-of-shit" . 1)" was prompted.
When I firstly set nntp server, the error did not appear.
I don't know why it did so and how to deal with it.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-09-16 11:23 UTC | newest]