* spam.el puts mail into bogus group
@ 2003-06-16  6:20 calmar
       [not found] ` <4nel1uj8g7.fsf@lockgroove.bwh.harvard.edu>
From: calmar @ 2003-06-16  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I have installed spam.el a few days ago, and I'm not able to
handle it really.

What I did is the following:

,----[ into my gnus.el ]
| (require 'spam)
| (setq
|  nnmail-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy
|  nnmail-split-fancy '(|
| 		      (: spam-split)
| 		        "INBOX")
|  )
`----
then a customize-group <RET> spam <RET>
there I choosed the standart settings unless that I disabled `use
 dig' actually,
and that I toggled the `use blackholes'

That's all I did.

The `split-group' variable is set to `spam'.

So why are there errors while receiving the mails (error in
fancy-splitting --> use bogus group (or similar))?

Thanks for any hint
--
calmar (o_
       //\   <--- GNU/Linux is GREAT