* Spam setup help
@ 2004-02-25  2:02 Björn Lindström
From: Björn Lindström @ 2004-02-25  2:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been asking about this before, but never got a satisfying
answer. Now that I've updated to 5.10.6, I thought it would be a good
occasion to try again.

Below is my gnus/bogofilter spam setup.

This does nicely move all spam marked mails into nnfolder:spam and
processes them with bogofilter.

What I miss is the ability to unmark spam in nnfolder:spam, and then,
when I exit the group, get them automatically processed as ham with
bogofilter, and resplitted.

I was hoping that setting gnus-ham-process-destinations would help with
that, but apparently it's not enough.

(setq spam-use-bogofilter t)
(require 'spam)

(setq spam-process-ham-in-spam-groups t

      gnus-spam-process-newsgroups
      '(("^nntp\\+news\\.gmane\\.org:" (gnus-group-spam-exit-processor-report-gmane))
        ("^nnfolder:" (gnus-group-spam-exit-processor-bogofilter
                       gnus-group-ham-exit-processor-bogofilter)))

      spam-report-gmane-use-article-number nil

      gnus-spam-process-destinations '(("nnfolder:.*" "nnfolder:spam"))
      gnus-ham-process-destinations '(("nnfolder:spam" "nnfolder:reclassify"))
      spam-junk-mailgroups '("nnfolder:spam")
      spam-split-group "spam")

--
Björn Lindström <bkhl@elektrubadur.se>