* Invisible messages (nnimap)?
@ 2002-06-07 23:22 Michael Na Li
From: Michael Na Li @ 2002-06-07 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've been using Oort Gnus + nnimap quite happily to check my emails.  Recently
I applied for a free email account at myrealbox.com which has support for imap
so I added an additional nnimap server.  However, it seems the most (not all)
of messages don't show up in gnus group summary buffer.  I can use Mozilla
Mail to check the messages so I know I have new messages on that server but
they just don't show up. (Well, some of them do, that's the weirdest thing.)

Any pointers to what might be wrong?

Michael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-07 23:22 UTC | newest]