* Google groups and Posting?
@ 2002-08-28  1:27 Galen Boyer
From: Galen Boyer @ 2002-08-28  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,

I was guessing on news.software.readers that Gnus could handle whats in
the subject line, so I though I would send a direct question.

I know Gnus has the ability to search Google groups and get back a
summary buffer.

Can one also post through Google using Gnus?
--
Galen deForest Boyer

* Re: Google groups and Posting?
@ 2002-08-29  2:42 ` Christopher Jahn
       [not found]   ` <1fhniue.wcqdg81d4kuxgN%planB@newsreaders.com>
From: Christopher Jahn @ 2002-08-29  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.google.com/googlegroups/help.html#newsreader

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(         Dionysian Reveler

In empty spaces I twist and talk, and come down with the roar of
thunder

To reply: chrisjahn AT MyRealBox.com

@ 2002-08-29  7:02     ` cheusov
From: cheusov @ 2002-08-29  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

planB@newsreaders.com (J.B. Moreno) writes:

> Christopher Jahn <xjahn@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> > And it came to pass that Galen Boyer wrote:
> >
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > I was guessing on news.software.readers that Gnus could
> > > handle whats in the subject line, so I though I would send
> > > a direct question.
> > >
> > > I know Gnus has the ability to search Google groups and get
> > > back a summary buffer.
> > >
> > > Can one also post through Google using Gnus?
> >
> > http://www.google.com/googlegroups/help.html#newsreader
>
> Since Gnus can do http that's not applicable.
>
> Now, whether someone has written the module to allow it or not, I can't
> say, but it's certainly possible in theory.

There is nnweb backend with support of google (ex. dejanews).
And somethere in inet there is an up-to-date version of google 'nnweb-type'.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.