* new newsgroups detection
@ 2002-09-03  6:20 Claude Bouillin
From: Claude Bouillin @ 2002-09-03  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to have more than one default for the
gnus-select-method variable?

I actually find the new ngs detection feature very convenient and I'd
like to have it for more than one server, i.e. for foreign servers as
well, which does not seem to be the case.

Unfortunately that variable does not seem to take more than one
server:

"This variable should be a list, where the first element is how the
news is to be fetched, the second is the address."

I set my gnus-check-new-newsgroups to ask-server

Is there a a way to do that?
--
        Claude

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-03  6:20 UTC | newest]