* remove msgs from nndraft:drafts
@ 2002-04-11  7:04 Claude Bouillin
       [not found] ` <yqrwuveof0n.fsf@cs.york.ac.uk>
From: Claude Bouillin @ 2002-04-11  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Some time ago, gnus automatically created a ng called nndraft:drafts
containing now few of my unsaved emails. Nice feature, but I have now
resent these mails and I'd like to remove them, but cannot figure out
how.

I tried to cancel them from the *Summary* buffer, but that fails. I
get the error msg:

mail-extract-address-components: Invalid address: nil

Any suggestion?
--
        Regards,
        Claude

* Re: remove msgs from nndraft:drafts
       [not found] ` <yqrwuveof0n.fsf@cs.york.ac.uk>
@ 2002-04-11 10:48   ` Claude Bouillin
From: Claude Bouillin @ 2002-04-11 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kester> Claude Bouillin <bouillin@shire.ntc.nokia.com> writes:
>> Some time ago, gnus automatically created a ng called nndraft:drafts
>> containing now few of my unsaved emails. Nice feature, but I have now
>> resent these mails and I'd like to remove them, but cannot figure out
>> how.
>>
>> I tried to cancel them from the *Summary* buffer, but that fails. I
>> get the error msg:
>>
>> mail-extract-address-components: Invalid address: nil

Kester> This is with B DEL is it?

B <delete> did what I needed. I was pressing C and that was wrong.

Tx, Kester.
--
        Regards,
        Claude